Tuesday, May 15, 2007

We are courteous on the road : -)

A recent survey finds that:

The most courteous drivers can be found in Portland, Oregon; Pittsburgh; the Seattle-Tacoma area; St. Louis; and Dallas-Fort Worth...

And the worst? Miami, New York, Boston and Washington, D.C. I learned to drive in NYC - but it was a few millenia ago when people were a bit more courteous there - or probably just that there were not so many of us then....

I've lived in and driven in both Boston and D.C. for years and they are BAD! In D.C. I stopped yelling at the other drivers as some were pulling guns or running cars off the road when they did not like what you were dong - like following the speed limit.

I do find tailgating cars in Portland - but I see that almost all have Washington plates....

And what I really like about this area is that most everyone is courteous - not just drivers - but people in general no matter where you see them...and that's really great!

No comments: