June Meeting Wednesday, June 20, 2007
7 PM @ Columbia School, 716 NE Marine Drive
· Important Levee Recertification News: New US Army Corp of Engineers regulations may require the removal of a number of trees growing on or adjacent to the Bridgeton levee. A survey of the impacted area will be completed in July.
· Bridgeton Path Update
· Columbia School: Vice Principal Seth Jones will bring us up to date on what is happening with the special program at the Columbia School.
· New Columbia River Crossing Maps and Plans
We will have an opportunity to see updated maps and plans for the new I-5 Bridge.
· ELECTION OF OFFICERS AND BOARD MEMBERS
The following were nominated for Board and Officer positions.
_____Matt Whitney, Chair____________________________________________
_____Cherry Ann Kolbenschlag, Vice Chair______________________________
_____Stan Hart, Treasurer____________________________________________
_____Sam McGarrity, Secretary_______________________________________
Please VOTE for 9. Mark your selection with X
Your Name & Address:_____________________________________________
Bridgeton bylaws allow a maximum of 9 Board members. We have a total of 10 Bridgeton residents willing to serve on the
Board or as an officer. All officers must be Board members. You may vote for a maximum of 9 people, one vote per person. PLEASE VOTE by the June 20, 2007 Bridgeton Neighborhood Association meeting. Ballots may be emailed to Bridgeton.email@example.com, mailed to Bridgeton N.A. 417 N. Bridgeton Road, Portland 97217 or dropped off at the Channels Edge coffee shop, a current Bridgeton officer or at the June 20th meeting. Printed ballots are also available in the usual distribution boxes.
· No meetings in July and August