Wednesday, May 20, 2009
7 PM @ Columbia Pioneer School
716 N. Marine Dr., Portland, OR
1. Start plans for a neighborhood party for the summer.
2. Watering the trees and discussing what to do with the mitigation funds for more trees.
3. A PDX representative will be here to discuss the impact of the expansion of the North Runway on our neighborhood.
4. Neighborhood input for the MAX extension committee.
5. Vote on a change of regular day for Bridgeton Neighborhood meetings to the Second Monday of the month.
6. Pen2 needs votes for budget and wants to meet with neighbors in July