Sunday, December 02, 2007

DD meeting

I hate typing - I'd rather cut and paste and for some reason the images won't allow me to cut and paste and are "asking' to be downloaded rather than enlarging - so I'll post some parts of the agenda here. [It's the 3rd image in previous post]

The DD meeting is on December 6th from 6 to 7:30 at the DD Headquarters 1880 NE Elrod Drive [that's off 33rd]

- Landowners arrive and register at 5:45
- Staff reports start at 6:22 with financial info [current and projected budget] and one item is "Bridgeton levee"
- Video at 6:50
- Q and A at 7:20
- Adjourn at 7:30

To me it seems like an ambitious agenda for such a short meeting - only 10 minutes for Q and A? Apparently not many people have gone to these meetings and asked questions in the past : - )

No comments: