Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Kenton Library Opening - March 8th

Dear Community Member and Kenton Library Partner -


Hello! My name is David Miles and I'll be the Branch Administrator at your new Kenton Library. I'm pleased to let you know that the library will open to the public on Monday March 8th, 10:00 a.m. On Saturday March 13th there will be an all day celebration and dedication ceremony at 2:00 p.m.


I know that you have waited a long time for this library, and I and the rest of the Kenton Library staff are proud and excited to be a part of this wonderful addition to your community.


We look forward to seeing you at the library and in the community!



David Miles
Kenton Library Administrator
8226 N. Denver Avenue
Portland Or. 97217
503-988-6470
davidm@multcolib.org
www.multcolib.org

No comments: