Thursday, October 29, 2009

Did you suffer damages from the speeding boats last week?

FROM:

Kevin McAfee
Multnomah County Sheriff's Office

I am just coming off if my days off and dive training days and trying to sort through the emails that I have received regarding this case. I forwarded the information off to my Lieutenant and he did some follow up on the case while I was away. We think we know the boat involved in this incident, but we have yet to make contact with the owner. I am working on this today. Thank you for getting the word out. Since you have all the email addresses of those involved, can you send out another email? I would just like to hear from those people who received damages. I need the following information from them;

Name
Date of Birth
Address
Phone #
Brief description of damage
Estimate of cost for repair/replacement
This information would be of great help to me. I will let you know when I have solid information at far as the responsible party.
get your information to:

Kevin McAfee
Multnomah County Sheriff's Office
Willamette River Patrol Unit


No comments: